Light dispels darkness, light enables knowledge, where there is light there is life and when light comes into a person’s life it brings hope where there was despair. This is why, Diwali is called the festival of lights. Diwali is the time to remember your family and those close to you like spouses and siblings. It is the time to show your love for them and look forward to the year that lies ahead. So don’t you think Diwali calls to share some beautiful Diwali wishes and messages with your loved ones? Below you’ll find heart rendering Diwali wishes and messages to share with your friends and family.
You May Also Like To Read:
- Merry Christmas Messages For Facebook Friends
- Eid Mubarak Messages
- New Year Love Messages and Wishes
- Chinese New Year Wishes and Messages
Diwali Wishes And Messages:
Are you looking for some good Diwali wishes and messages for the coming of the auspicious holiday? Well you’re at the good place. Here we have a good set of Diwali wishes and greetings for you to refer. Enjoy!
- As light dispels darkness and exposes all things that are hidden, may the light of Diwali illuminate your path in this new year and show you the way and enable you to overcome all the obstacles that may stand in your way. Happy Diwali.
- Whatever challenges have come your way in the past year, as you celebrate Diwali may you remember that always good will triumph over evil. May this knowledge fill your heart with gladness and give you peace on this new year. Happy Diwali.
- May the light of Diwali bring radiance into your home and into your heart always. Happy Diwali.
- As you celebrate the wonderful festival of Diwali may darkness flee and give way to light in your life, in your home and in your family. Happy Diwali.
- May this new year bring you hope and a reason for you and your loved ones to rejoice. Happy Diwali.
- May the spirit of wealth and prosperity fill your life and your home and may you abound in all the good things that you set your hands to do. Happy Diwali.
- The entrance of light brings understanding, so therefore rejoice in the wonderful knowledge that Diwali brings. Happy Diwali.
- This is the time for joy to fill the earth and as it permeates the atmosphere may you be a recipient of it and may your heart be filled with gladness always. Happy Diwali.
- As the new year begins may it bring the radiance of love into your home and into your life. Happy Diwali.
- Diwali brings the light that gives hope over despair, and may your spirit be uplifted as you look forward to good times ahead. Happy Diwali.
- Where there is knowledge it chases away ignorance. As you celebrate Diwali and usher in the new year, may this be the year of enlightenment for you in all areas of your life. Happy Diwali.
- May your inner person be filled with the light of Diwali and may all spiritual darkness be vanquished. Happy Diwali.
- Light gives you the means to see and remove all obstacles along your life’s path. May this Diwali light shine upon your path and lead you to a new life ahead. Happy Diwali.
- As the light of Diwali fills your heart, may you be the channel of true love and devotion to your loved ones and friends in this new year. Happy Diwali.
- In this season of Diwali may your heart be the giver of love and joy to your family and friends. May all who come into your presence be much blessed. Happy Diwali.
- As you usher in the new year may all the past failings and pain fade away, and leave enough room for new beginnings that will bring joy to your life. Happy Diwali.
- May this be the year that all wrongs will be put right, and justice will reign over injustice. And may you ever be the bearer of good tidings to all. Happy Diwali.
- May the light of Diwali make all the people that you meet show you true kindness and mercy. Happy Diwali.
- As the light of Diwali fills your heart, may you be filled with the wisdom to face all of life’s challenges in this new year. Happy Diwali.
- May your life, your family and your home be filled with full health and well being in this Diwali season. Happy Diwali.
- May the brilliant light of Diwali bring peace on earth and all around you. Happy Diwali.
- As the new year dawns, reach out your hands and take hold of hope, and ride on the wings of courage to a bright new day. Happy Diwali.
- May this festive season remind you of those who are without light so that you can share the light of Diwali to illuminate their lives. Happy Diwali.
- May you be an oracle of wisdom and light to the world around you during this festival of Diwali. Happy Diwali.
- As the light of Diwali illuminates your heart and life, may you ever sparkle in its radiance. Happy Diwali.
- Wishing you a blessed and bountiful day on Diwali festival. May good health, prosperity and good fortune be with you. Happy Diwali.
- May the light of Diyas in Diwali illuminate your heart and filled it with happiness and sparkling bliss. May you have a blessed and peaceful Diwali!
- May this auspicious occasion of Diwali be the start of your happy and contenting life. May you and your family have a bountiful day today and always.
- May your home be filled with laughter and happiness on the celebration of Diwali. Wishing you all the best on Diwali. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is here. All I wish for your is everlasting happiness and cheer! Together your family and peers, celebrate this day with so much cheer! Happy Diwali!
- Prayers to Gods, decorate the homes, preparing sweets and celebrating with zeal… The very essence of Diwali festival. May the spirit of this auspicious occasion be with you today and always. Happy Diwali!
- May the sparkling light of candles and diyas on Diwali guide you toward your true happiness and success. Wishing you all the best on Diwali!
- May the light of Diwali bring you bright cheer and sparkling happiness, not just today, but for the rest of the year. Happy Diwali to you and your family!
- This Diwali, I wish you an everlasting happiness. May the sparkling light of candle rows brush away the darkness and sadness in your life. Happy Diwali!
- Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Diwali. May the blessings of God be with you today and always.
These special Diwali wishes and messages are sure to uplift the spirits of family, friends, neighbors and all who you come in contact with. Take this time to speak a word of hope and peace, speak words of wisdom and knowledge, speak words of blessing to those you love and those you know. They will appreciate this kind gesture from you.
Happy Diwali Messages
Diwali is an Indian Hindu festival that simply celebrates the victory of good over evil. It is the time of the year when we all have five days to celebrate light and all the good tidings of life. Shun away evil and give thanks to the gods. People decorate the Thali and throng the temples to pay respects to the gods.
The holiday is filled with good cheer and loads of sweets. The five days of this holiday are very auspicious to the true Indian Hindus; it is the best time to wish your family and friends well. Here is a compilation of all the Diwali messages you can send to your loved ones:
Happy Diwali Messages and Wishes
“I wish you all the color in your life to bring you happiness and peace. Happy Diwali!
“May all the evil in the past die to let this Diwali be the beginning of everything good in your life. Hope you enjoy the most colorful Diwali!
“May the Diwali lights bring you all the happiness you deserve to brighten your future. Happy Diwali!
“This holiday season I want to celebrate our friendship for all the good it has brought to my life. Happy Diwali my dear!
“May this Diwali be filled with magical memories to last a life time. Happiest Diwali!
“My wish for you this Diwali is that you enjoy the company of loved ones with a night full of lights!
“Enjoy the sparkle and put on the lights, let every moment be the best of them all. Happy Diwali!
“Happy Diwali wishes from my family to yours…may happiness and love be your portion!
“I may be far away but my wish for you is that you are surrounded by family, friends and good tidings. Happiest Diwali holiday ever!
Diwali Greetings Messages, Best Diwali Messages
“I send you my wishes full of love, peace and happiness to last you the whole year! Happy Diwali!
“Blast away all the sorrow, sadness and fear; celebrate Diwali because it’s time for happiness and love to reign!
“May you find love and prosperity this Diwali as the fireworks decorate the night’s sky! Happy Diwali!
As the colors and lights illuminate the night, let every sparkle bring unity, peace and love to your home. Happiest Diwali!
On this auspicious festival may your life be filled with eternal glow. Have a sparkling Diwali!
As the dive lights take over the day, my prayers are that your homes are filled with warmth, love endless joy and unity of a family. Enjoy the best Diwali ever!
Decorate the Thali as we pray to the gods and celebrate this divine Diwali!
It’s time to be prayerful and be humble in the spirit of Deepavali. Happy Diwali!
As the candles glow, may the lights of Diwali glow in your life to bring joy and happiness forever and ever. Happiest Diwali to you and your family!
Happy Diwali Messages in English
Wishing you a bombastic Diwali to fill your life with good health and lots of wealth. Have a divine Diwali!
Wishing you a mastiful Diwali filled with colors and lights. Enjoy the finest Diwali to brighten all the days of your life!
May this season bring you luck and prosperity for a delightful Diwali! Sparkly Diwali my friend!
Diwali busts the darkness and brings light into the night; may your life glow as bright as Diwali!
Receive all the care, smiles, affection and hugs from the ones you love; this is my prayer for you this Diwali!
Enjoy all the sweets, the company of family and the light in this auspicious day! Happiest Diwali to you!
Diwali Wishes Messages, Diwali Card Messages
Let us pay our respects to the gods and light the candles to celebrate a heavenly Diwali!
Happy Deepavali to you! May you have lots of masti this Diwali!
As the fireworks spread in the sky, may you share the divine light and love of Diwali!
On this festival of Diwali, may all your wishes come true. Happiest Diwali to you all!
Let’s rush to the temple and pay our respects, promise to be better and bust the evil. Happy Diwali!
This is a day to celebrate joy, love, happiness, peace and everything good. It’s the festival of lights so Happy Diwali!