Light dispels darkness, light enables knowledge, where there is light there is life and when light comes into a person’s life it brings hope where there was despair. This is why, Diwali is called the festival of lights. Diwali is the time to remember your family and those close to you like spouses and siblings. It is the time to show your love for them and look forward to the year that lies ahead. So don’t you think Diwali calls to share some beautiful Diwali wishes and messages with your loved ones? Below you’ll find heart rendering Diwali wishes and messages to share with your friends and family.
You May Also Like To Read:
- Merry Christmas Messages For Facebook Friends
- Eid Mubarak Messages
- New Year Love Messages and Wishes
- Chinese New Year Wishes and Messages
Diwali Wishes And Messages:
Are you looking for some good Diwali wishes and messages for the coming of the auspicious holiday? Well you’re at the good place. Here we have a good set of Diwali wishes and greetings for you to refer. Enjoy!
- As light dispels darkness and exposes all things that are hidden, may the light of Diwali illuminate your path in this new year and show you the way and enable you to overcome all the obstacles that may stand in your way. Happy Diwali.
- Whatever challenges have come your way in the past year, as you celebrate Diwali may you remember that always good will triumph over evil. May this knowledge fill your heart with gladness and give you peace on this new year. Happy Diwali.
- May the light of Diwali bring radiance into your home and into your heart always. Happy Diwali.
- As you celebrate the wonderful festival of Diwali may darkness flee and give way to light in your life, in your home and in your family. Happy Diwali.
- May this new year bring you hope and a reason for you and your loved ones to rejoice. Happy Diwali.
- May the spirit of wealth and prosperity fill your life and your home and may you abound in all the good things that you set your hands to do. Happy Diwali.
- The entrance of light brings understanding, so therefore rejoice in the wonderful knowledge that Diwali brings. Happy Diwali.
- This is the time for joy to fill the earth and as it permeates the atmosphere may you be a recipient of it and may your heart be filled with gladness always. Happy Diwali.
- As the new year begins may it bring the radiance of love into your home and into your life. Happy Diwali.
- Diwali brings the light that gives hope over despair, and may your spirit be uplifted as you look forward to good times ahead. Happy Diwali.
- Where there is knowledge it chases away ignorance. As you celebrate Diwali and usher in the new year, may this be the year of enlightenment for you in all areas of your life. Happy Diwali.
- May your inner person be filled with the light of Diwali and may all spiritual darkness be vanquished. Happy Diwali.
- Light gives you the means to see and remove all obstacles along your life’s path. May this Diwali light shine upon your path and lead you to a new life ahead. Happy Diwali.
- As the light of Diwali fills your heart, may you be the channel of true love and devotion to your loved ones and friends in this new year. Happy Diwali.
- In this season of Diwali may your heart be the giver of love and joy to your family and friends. May all who come into your presence be much blessed. Happy Diwali.
- As you usher in the new year may all the past failings and pain fade away, and leave enough room for new beginnings that will bring joy to your life. Happy Diwali.
- May this be the year that all wrongs will be put right, and justice will reign over injustice. And may you ever be the bearer of good tidings to all. Happy Diwali.
- May the light of Diwali make all the people that you meet show you true kindness and mercy. Happy Diwali.
- As the light of Diwali fills your heart, may you be filled with the wisdom to face all of life’s challenges in this new year. Happy Diwali.
- May your life, your family and your home be filled with full health and well being in this Diwali season. Happy Diwali.
- May the brilliant light of Diwali bring peace on earth and all around you. Happy Diwali.
- As the new year dawns, reach out your hands and take hold of hope, and ride on the wings of courage to a bright new day. Happy Diwali.
- May this festive season remind you of those who are without light so that you can share the light of Diwali to illuminate their lives. Happy Diwali.
- May you be an oracle of wisdom and light to the world around you during this festival of Diwali. Happy Diwali.
- As the light of Diwali illuminates your heart and life, may you ever sparkle in its radiance. Happy Diwali.
- Wishing you a blessed and bountiful day on Diwali festival. May good health, prosperity and good fortune be with you. Happy Diwali.
- May the light of Diyas in Diwali illuminate your heart and filled it with happiness and sparkling bliss. May you have a blessed and peaceful Diwali!
- May this auspicious occasion of Diwali be the start of your happy and contenting life. May you and your family have a bountiful day today and always.
- May your home be filled with laughter and happiness on the celebration of Diwali. Wishing you all the best on Diwali. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is here. All I wish for your is everlasting happiness and cheer! Together your family and peers, celebrate this day with so much cheer! Happy Diwali!
- Prayers to Gods, decorate the homes, preparing sweets and celebrating with zeal… The very essence of Diwali festival. May the spirit of this auspicious occasion be with you today and always. Happy Diwali!
- May the sparkling light of candles and diyas on Diwali guide you toward your true happiness and success. Wishing you all the best on Diwali!
- May the light of Diwali bring you bright cheer and sparkling happiness, not just today, but for the rest of the year. Happy Diwali to you and your family!
- This Diwali, I wish you an everlasting happiness. May the sparkling light of candle rows brush away the darkness and sadness in your life. Happy Diwali!
- Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Diwali. May the blessings of God be with you today and always.
These special Diwali wishes and messages are sure to uplift the spirits of family, friends, neighbors and all who you come in contact with. Take this time to speak a word of hope and peace, speak words of wisdom and knowledge, speak words of blessing to those you love and those you know. They will appreciate this kind gesture from you.