Eid Mubarak Messages and Wishes: Ramadan has come and gone, and now is a time for community, family, and faith. Eat, drink, and be merry, for you have your friends, family, and everyone around you to celebrate this time of year with. It’s a celebration for all of the faithful to come together and celebrate. While there may be trouble elsewhere in the world, here and now is a time that nobody can take away from you. Savor it, and grow with it. Get the people you love a little something to commemorate the occasion, even if it is just a card.
Eid Mubarak Wishes Messages
- Blessings of Allah to you and your kin. Let us have another year together to celebrate this life we have, and the people we share it with. Eid Mubarak.
- I’m sure we’re all glad that Ramadan is Ramadone, and now it’s time to Ramadine! Eid Mubarak, and let us all enjoy this reward! For we have more than earned this celebration.
- With another year passed, we should take this time together to celebrate our families and our community. Our deeds during Ramadan will not go unnoticed by Allah, and let us hope that we’ll enjoy a prosperous year because of them. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! May we both be blessed by Allah with peace and prosperity for this year and the next.
- Though there are troubles elsewhere in the world, this time now is about celebrating what is right. May we both have good fortune in the coming year, my friend. Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak Messages in English
- Peace and good fortune to you, and to me, and to all of the faithful who gather to celebrate now. May Allah bless us with a wonderful year spent together.
- Eid Mubarak to you, my friend. May this year and every year be blessed by Allah. May we find joy and comfort in our faith, and satisfaction in our lives. What more could someone ask for?
- No matter what is happening in our lives, what separates us, we have this faith that holds us together. And may that faith in Allah give us guidance and strength as we go through life. Eid Mubarak.
- I hope you have a good Eid! After a month of fasting, I’m more than happy to relax and enjoy some time with friends. May Allah bless us and our families and friends.
- I’m proud of us for making it through Ramadan, and I hope that this faithfulness is rewarded. For now though, I’m happy to spend my time with family and friends like you to celebrate the Eid.
- Have a great Eid! You and I and so many others deserve a bit of fun after all of that. So lets eat and be merry, and come together as a people to celebrate this faith we share. Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak Text Messages
- I hope that everyone has a wonderful Eid! May Allah’s blessing give us all a peaceful and positive year, and may we make it even better. For ourselves, and those who do not share our faith. Eid Mubarak.
- Don’t hold back now that we’re finished! We deserve a fantastic Eid for what we’ve done. So lets enjoy ourselves, and celebrate with our friends and family. Eid Mubarak!
- Make some time for yourself so you can enjoy this Eid. Because you deserve it. We all deserve it! May Allah bless you with good fortune and good health, and the next year be another good year of faith and community. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! I hope that everyone is doing well after Ramadan, and that you all continue to have a blessed year. Hope to see you all soon!
- This year, and every year, we come together to fast and to celebrate together as a community. I’m so glad that you are part of mine, and I am part of yours, and I hope that we may both have a blessed year. Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak Messages Quotes
- It’s been a long time coming, but we made it through ramadan and now we get to enjoy ourselves a bit! Eid Mubarak, my friend, and I hope that your family and your home have great things in store for them this year.
- I hope that this Eid is good to you and those you care about, and I’m glad I’m among that group of people. The effort we put into this just means that the reward shall be all the sweeter to taste. Eid Mubarak!
- May every year you have the strength to carry through our burdens, and may every year you receive a reward for your faith. May we all have a prosperous time to celebrate and come together as people, as a community, as a family and as friends.
- As much as we all love our faith, I’m pretty sure no one is going to be sad to see that month leave us. Still, now we all get to cut loose a bit and celebrate, so lets do it! I hope you all have the best Eid you possibly can!
- There are many people in this world who don’t share our faith. There are people who don’t have any faith at all. And I feel sorry for them, that they don’t get to experience what we feel here and now that we’re finished with Ramadan and can spend our time celebrating this with our family and friends. I hope you and your loved ones have a blessed Eid.
Eid Mubarak Messages for Friends
- Good tidings now for this time of sacrifice and charity. I hope that this finds you and your family well, and that we may all have a good feast that will fill both our bodies and our souls with contentment. Eid Mubarak, my friend.
- To my brothers and sisters in faith, I hope that you all have a joyous Eid that is blessed with Allah’s will, and that your year be filled with the joy and prosperity that you have earned. We may not be the most understood group in the world, but we have one another, and that is more than enough. Eid Mubarak.
- Though not all of us have made the pilgrimage this year, every year is in itself a journey through life. And in that journey we walk alongside one another, arm and arm in joy and sorrow to face what may come. And I am glad that I walk that path alongside you. Eid Mubarak to my dear friend, and let every year be a blessed one.
- Eid Mubarak from afar! I wish that I could be there to celebrate with you all, but I’m at least with you in spirit. And in card form! May you all have a glorious celebration, and even though I won’t be there to witness it, I hope it leads to a year of blessings.
- I feel bad that I cannot celebrate with you all face to face, and that all I can send is this card. But I’m glad we’re all able to celebrate this, wherever we are, and I hope that our faith is rewarded with light and laughter. Eid Mubarak to you all, and I hope to see you soon!
Eid Mubarak Greetings Messages
- Let us make this an Eid that will live on in our memories for years and years! We are all so lucky to be joined together with this community, so lets take the time to show everyone how much we love them and how much we appreciate being a part of it. Eid Mubarak, friend, and Eid Mubarak to all who walk this path with us.
- Our future is bright, our faith is strong, and our stomachs are full. What more could someone ask from life? I intend to have a glorious Eid, and I hope that you’ll join me in this time of celebration and togetherness for all who share our faith in Allah. Eid Mubarak!
- I hope this card finds you well on this day of blessed celebration. May your family and friends find joy in one another and themselves. May your work year be fruitful and productive. And above all else, I hope that you are happy and content in your faith and your place in the world. Eid Mubarak, friend!
- Eid Mubarak to everyone who comes together to celebrate on this day. I hope you’re all happy and healthy, and that you find purpose and joy in all you do. May we all take this time of year to appreciate how fortunate we are, and to give to those who are less fortunate than us. Let us embrace our faith, and be embraced back.