Condolence messages for death of a wife: The death of a loved one causes so much anguish and more so if it is the death of a wife and mother who in most cases is the glue that holds the family together. When friends and family go through the trying time of losing a wife and mother, finding the right words to console the family can be very difficult. Remembering the good times shared and the precious memories can go a long way in helping the family know that their much loved wife and mother was truly appreciated by those who knew her and whose lives she touched. Send a message filled with hope and help the family get through the painful moments, and this can be verbal or written messages or cards. The grieving family will treasure all the kind and sincere words shared by those who feel the pain of the loss of a great woman.
SYMPATHY MESSAGES FOR LOSS OF WIFE
- We will all miss your wife who was an inspiration to all of us. Through her we got to know what real family is all about. Our heartfelt condolences on her sad demise.
- My words cannot fully express the sorrow I feel after learning about the death of your beloved wife. May you ever treasure the wonderful times you had and my prayers are with your whole family.
- Your wife’s death has left a deep vacuum in all our lives and we mourn her passing with you. Please accept our deepest sympathies.
- May God strengthen you and your family as you come to terms with the death of your wife, and may you find courage to face the days ahead without her. Please accept my sincere condolences.
- Please accept my heartfelt sympathies for losing your beloved wife. I am here for you and you are not alone.
- This lovely woman was lent to us for a while and just when we were getting to enjoy her stay, she had to leave. We will miss her deeply and our prayers and love are with you and your family.
- We received the news of the death of your wife with shock and grief. Her death is a blow to us all and her absence will be deeply felt. Our heartfelt sympathies to you all.
- Through the years that we knew your wife, we shared laughter and joy and now we share your grief and pain at her untimely demise. May God comfort you, and please accept our help in whichever way you may need it.
WORDS OF CONDOLENCE FOR THE LOSS OF A WIFE
- With heartfelt condolences I send my message to let you know that I am thinking of you and share your grief at the death of your beloved wife. She was a true friend and I will miss her terribly.
- Your wife was one of a kind and though she is gone and cannot be replaced, her memories will always be a blessing to me. My sincere and deepest sympathies to you and your family.
- Receiving news of your wife’s death was devastating and I cannot begin to imagine your pain and sorrow. May God of all comfort hold you and your family and may you ever realize that you are not alone, I am here for you.
- Through this time of pain, I just want you to know that I am here for you and your children. Whatever you need and whenever you need me just call on me. I am so sorry for your loss.
- May God strengthen you all during this trying time and as you prepare to face life in the days to come without the presence of your wife.
- Walking through life without your beloved wife will be difficult but just take it one step at a time. We are here to support you and we pray that God will guide you each step of the way.
- With the death of your loving wife the days ahead may seem bleak and dark and my prayer is that God will shine His light and guide you through each and every one of them. Please accept my sincere condolences.
SYMPATHY MESSAGES FOR LOSS OF WIFE AND MOTHER
- Losing this wonderful woman is very painful and I am extending my hand of comfort to you and your children. May God lead you each and every step of the way that you will take without your wife and mother.
- Our heartfelt sympathies to you and your children for losing someone so loving as your wife. I share your pain and grief and I want you to know that I am here for you and your children. Just call me whenever you need me even if it is just to talk or sit quietly beside you.
- Who can ever take the place of this wonderful woman who was an exemplary wife and loving mother? May her life be an eternal memory in all our hearts. My sincere condolences to you.
- I pay tribute to one of the great women who walked this earth. Your wife and mother has left a deep mark in my heart and life and I feel blessed for having known her even briefly.
- Sunset had fallen on the life of a beloved woman who inspired us all with her love for you and your children. We offer our comfort and our prayers are with you all at this painful time.
SYMPATHY LETTER FOR LOSS OF WIFE
- Dear Friend, I met your wife and she struck me as a woman of substance and strength. It was therefore with deep shock and sorrow that I received the news of her untimely death. The few times that I interacted with her I was most impressed by the genuine warmth and care she radiated not only to you as her family, but to everyone who came in contact with her. We have lost a truly great woman and we share your sorrow and pain. I am here for you whenever you need me. I love you all and I am praying for you.
- Dear Friend,
I lack enough words to express my sorrow upon learning of the death of your wife. My life was blessed by knowing her and I cannot imagine your pain and sorrow right now. May God of all comfort fill your hearts with peace and serenity as you face life without her. I pray that God will guide you every step of the way.
- Dear Friend,
Sorrow, shock, disbelief, that is what I feel right now after learning of the sad demise of your wife. I want you to know that you can count on me for anything now and in the days to come, you are not alone. I am here for you.
- Dear Friend,
The sun has set on this dearly beloved woman and it seems as if darkness now covers the land. May memories of her bring light to you and your family. May the love of God and support of friends be an anchor to you and your family, hold on to us, we will not let you fall.
- Dear Friend,
I have no answers to the questions you may ask because of the untimely death of this greatly loved woman. I am praying for you that by and by you will pick up the pieces and begin to walk again. You will find your way once again for I am here to support and pray for you.