Celebrate love with your husband or wife each year by sending them happy anniversary messages to make them know just how much you value and treasure them. Let your wedding anniversary messages be from the heart with your actions backing them, and watch your life getting richer and richer with each passing year. Here are some romantic happy anniversary greetings and messages that you can write in a card or whisper in your partner’s ear on your anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Messages and Wishes
- You own my heart and hold me in your hand. For as long as I live you are the queen of my heart and I love you so much. Happy Anniversary.
- You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Anniversary!
- Ours is not a perfect marriage. We had ups and downs. The road we have gone through all these years had bumps and glitches. But those made our bond even stronger. And I am looking forward for a couple of years more. Happy Anniversary!
- Today isn’t just a celebration of your wedding day. It’s a celebration of every day since then and every day the two of you will ever live together. Happy Anniversaries, past, present, and future.
- After you’ve spent so much time together, I don’t think any of us could imagine seeing the two of you apart. Happy Anniversary to you two!
- With each passing year I feel as though my life is just starting all over again. You brought sunshine into my life when you walked down the aisle and met me at the front and we became one. You are my one desire and I love you so much. Happy Anniversary.
- Baby, life with you has been worth every joy and every pain, every laughter and every sorrow. You have made me face and conquer challenges I would never have been able to alone. On our anniversary I want to say that I love you so much, you’re my everything. Happy Anniversary.
- You awakened my heart to love and sealed my dreams by marrying me. Through the years I have not had one reason to look back with any regrets and I promise that I will love you for the longest time. Happy Anniversary, my dearest.
Happy Anniversary Messages to Wife
- My love, there is nothing more that I need than you beside me for yet another year. You are my everything and I am so blessed that you are my wife. Happy Anniversary to you darling.
- Darling, through the years you have created a paradise for me and our children and you have been the best wife that anyone could ever wish for. As we once again celebrate our anniversary I want to tell you that I love you so much and will be loving you for the longest time. Happy Anniversary sweetheart.
- My dearest wife, looking back at the years we have spent there is one thing I want you to know. If I had to do it all over again, I would still chose you for you are my number one woman now and forever. Happy Anniversary darling.
- My love, you are the queen of my heart, and when you became my wife, my life was complete. You are still the one that I love for always. Happy Anniversary.
- As we celebrate another year of our marriage darling I want you to know that you are the best wife any man could have ever asked for. God shone His grace and favor on me and gave you to me and I treasure you forever. Happy Anniversary my darling.
- When we were declared husband and wife it was as though someone had given me the sun on a platter. Through the years you have proved to be the best wife that any man could ever desire and I love you so much. Happy Anniversary my darling wife.
- Darling, loving you had made me a different man, and marrying you has made me find near perfection in this life. One more year has gone by and I still feel like I am in this great love dream. Happy Anniversary to you my love.
Happy Anniversary Messages to Husband
- When you loved me, married me and gave me your name I felt like you had given me the moon on a golden platter. After all these years you are still my number one man and I love you so much. Happy Anniversary darling.
- Baby, in my eyes you are everything that a woman could ever hope and dream of. You have decorated my life with your love and being your wife over the years is the richest gift that God has given me. Happy Anniversary darling, I love you so much.
- You are my man and the one who changed my life years ago by marrying me. You honored me with your love and today I honor you as a great man. May our love and marriage last for a long long time, and may God bless you for being the man you are. Happy Anniversary darling.
- My love, you wrapped your love around me and made me that happiest woman on earth. With each passing year your love grows deeper and stronger and I rest in the joy of knowing that I have the most special man in the world as my husband. Happy Anniversary darling.
- My dearest husband, your love has been the anchor that has stabilized my life through the years. I love you, adore you and cherish you and now that we have been given another year I want to wish you a Happy Anniversary. May our love last forever.
- Even I could never have imagined just what joy would be mine when I became your wife years ago. As we celebrate our anniversary once again I declare my undying love for you. Happy Anniversary darling.
Happy Anniversary Messages To a Couple
- Your marriage seems to be a journey in which both of you are having so much fun. Keep up the romance and fun on your love story. Happy Anniversary to you!
- Marriage can be like wine. It can be bitter, it can be sweet. Nevertheless, as couple, you seem to be enjoying all the flavors. Happy Anniversary!
- Looking at both of you, it seems like marriage is easy and fun. You make a perfect tandem of husband and wife. Happy Anniversary!
- Here’s hoping both of you enjoy and celebrate more anniversaries to come. Happy Wedding anniversary!
To love and be loved is a beautiful gift and grace bestowed on anyone who ever lived, and more so when that love turns into a lifetime commitment of two people who promise to spend the rest of their lives together as husband and wife. When love blooms and is shared by two people, each passing year brings with it new heights and depths of love and eventually the two hearts begin to beat as one.
You can use a few words but say a lot, so go ahead and make your anniversary extra special this year by digging deep into your heart and finding the words that will make your spouse remember the reason they fell in love with you in the first place.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes
A marriage is built on memories, after all. Maybe you can even give them a new one to cherish. Give them a time to remember, so that when they look at your card years from now they’ll have something to smile about. But make sure you don’t intrude too much into a day about the two of them. You’re there to help, not to take the spotlight, after all. Here are some of the best Wedding anniversary wishes to your couple friends.
- Psssst…hey, have you seen that cute woman over there? I thinks she’s checking you out. Oh, wait, that’s your wife. Happy Anniversary! (Does she have a sister?)
- The two of you were made for one another…but I’m not sure where the instruction manual is. Happy Anniversary!
- Word around town is that you two are quite an item. Wait, what do you mean you’re already married? For how long!?Well, in that case, Happy Anniversary!
- Every year when I look at the two of you, all I can see is how much more you love each other. I look forward to seeing how much you two will love one another next year. Happy Anniversary.
- Did you know you’d spend the rest of your lives together back when you first met? Because I know some of us suspected as much. Happy Anniversary, you two.
- You two won’t believe how hard it is to shop for a couple that already has everything they could want sitting right next to them. Happy Anniversary to you!
- I don’t suppose I could convince you two to have a second wedding, could I? I mean, the first one went so well, and I’m dying for another bite of that wedding cake. Happy Anniversary, you guys!
- Things may not always be perfect in a marriage, but the two of you together make it the next best thing. Happy Anniversary!
- To the perfect pair, who live together, love together, learn together and laugh together. And of course, celebrate together! Here’s to another Happy Anniversary!
- Finding the perfect person for you is like digging up a diamond. With time, effort, and a bit of know-how, you have something beautiful you can wear with you for the rest of your life. Happy Anniversary to the diamonds in the rough.
- If every couple was as perfect as you, the world would be a better place. Here’s to one of the best couples I know on their Anniversary.
- I actually wanted to celebrate the anniversary of your bachelor’s/bachelorette party, but I get the feeling you wouldn’t exactly go for that now. Happy Anniversary to the perfect couple!
- Not all of love is a fairy tale. It’s a long story, filled with ups and downs and twists and turns. There are times for laughter and times for tears. The perfect couple is the one who can make their way through all of that, and have even more love for one another than when they started. Happy Anniversary to the prince and princess.
- Seeing the two of you now, it’s hard to believe there was a time when you weren’t together. Have a Happy Anniversary!
- If life is a garden, then marriage is a seed. With love, care, and time it will grow into something beautiful and bountiful. Here’s to a beautiful garden. Happy Anniversary!
- The two of you aren’t two halves to the same whole, because the two of you together are so much more than that. Happy Anniversary!
- A single thread is a fragile thing that snaps under pressure. But when you spin them together with other threads, they’re stronger. The pair of you together are strong enough to withstand anything, and this anniversary proves it. Happy Anniversary.
- If I could write out your story and sell it as a romance novel, I’d be rich! So…how about it? Happy Anniversary!
- Life is like a dance floor. There’s a lot of noise, confusion, and people moving around. But when you’ve got a good dance partner, you’ve got nothing to worry about. Happy Anniversary!
- The two of you should probably go get your eyes examined sooner or later. That way, you’ll always be able to see how much you love each other. Happy Anniversary!
- I hope the two of you never forget how lucky you are to have found someone who is so right for you in every way. Happy Anniversary to one of the best couples I know!
- You two have been together so long I don’t think I could ever imagine you apart. I guess a marriage is greater than the sum of its parts. Happy Anniversary!
- I’d be lying if I wasn’t a little jealous of how lucky you two got finding one another. Here’s to you two lucky ducks on this Happy Anniversary!
Romantic Anniversary Messages for Wife
- You are the sunshine that lights my darkness, you are the spice that flavours my life. You are the glue that holds me together and on this day, once again my love, I do thee wed. Happy Anniversary.Showers of blessings are what you are. Each and every day you water my life. This glad heart knows your worth, Happy Anniversary my Beloved.
Years have come and years have gone by. But one thing has remained constant in my life. Waking up next to you each day, each month and each year is a special grace that I treasure. Happy Anniversary my love.
The first time I saw you a ray of light pierced through the darkness of my life. The day we said I Do the sun burst forth through the clouds and shone on me. And every day since then it is as if heaven opens up its doors for me a little more. You are my sunshine. Happy Anniversary my love.
The luckiest day of my life is when you decided to be my wife and I have been really happy since then. Let’s do this all over again. Happy Anniversary!
I know that our marriage is not the perfect one. We had a few ups and downs, which only made our bond even stronger. I am so happy to be your husband. And I think I can live with it for the rest of my life. Happy Anniversary, love!
You are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. I am so lucky to be your husband. Happy Anniversary!
For a woman who stole my heart and cherished it with so much love and devotion, Happy Anniversary! I couldn’t imagine myself without you.