Words of Sympathy for loss of child: There are no words that can explain what the loss of a child means to a parent or parents. When a child comes into the family there are hopes and expectations that the parents have for this child and parents would do anything to make their children excel. However not all children reach a ripe old age as hoped and many times friends and family lose children who brought joy into their lives.
Sharing their grief and loss is one way that you can show them that you care. Being there for them is very important and sometimes finding the right words to say can be very difficult. Brief and heartfelt messages can give hope to the grieving parents. Just speak what is in your heart with love and compassion, considering that they are facing a very painful moment when they have so many questions that do not seem to have any answers.
CONDOLENCE MESSAGES FOR LOSS OF CHILD
- Brief as your child’s life was, may we ever remember the joy the child brought to all of us. Please accept my sincere condolences for the loss of your child.
- This child has been plucked from our midst and planted in God’s garden. May you ever take comfort in knowing that your child is in safe hands. I am very sorry for your loss.
- My heartfelt condolences to you for the death of such a wonderful child who brought so much joy and happiness to all around. I am so sorry and if there is anything I can do to help make this grief even a little bearable please let me know.
- May God hold you and your family at this painful moment and give you comfort as you mourn the untimely death of your child. I feel for you and you are all in my prayers.
- For the brief time that I knew your child he/she touched my heart. Like you, I will always treasure those wonderful memories of those beautiful smiles. Condolences for your loss.
- We will all miss this wonderful child that lived among us albeit briefly. My heart is with you and your family during this difficult moment.
- No words can express the pain that you are going through and my prayer for you is that God will give you strength to face the coming days ahead without this lovely child.
- The love and joy that this child brought to us all is something I will forever miss and treasure. I am very sorry for your loss.
WORDS OF CONDOLENCE FOR LOSS OF BABY
- No matter how brief your baby’s life was he/she left a permanent footprint in all our hearts. My sincere and heartfelt sympathies for losing your baby.
- We had this baby for a short time but we learned what love is in those few days that he/she lived among us. May God of all comfort make this grief bearable and flood you with His love. We love you and are praying for you.
- In our hearts we will forever carry the picture of your perfectly beautiful baby. Our heartfelt sympathies are with you during this painful time.
- I am thinking about you and praying for you during this painful moment as you mourn the death of you baby. Whenever you are ready and need me for anything, I am here for you. I love you all.
- One step at a time is all you need to take as you go through this difficult moment of losing your baby. I am always here whenever you want or need to talk or if you need me for anything else.
- Your baby’s life may have been very brief, but he/she has curved a niche in our hearts and lives. Sorry for your loss.
- May God be your strength and help in these trying times as you mourn your baby. My friendship and love are with you always.
WORDS TO EXPRESS SYMPATHY FOR LOSS OF DAUGHTER
- My deepest sympathies for the loss of your beautiful daughter. Her beauty brought us radiance and we will miss her terribly.
- I share your anguish and pain upon the loss of your daughter who has been plucked from us like a bud that did not get a chance to blossom. May God comfort you and your family.
- Learning about your daughter’s death was heartbreaking and I cannot imagine the anguish you must be feeling right now. Should you need me for anything at anytime please let me know, for you are not alone.
- Your daughter carved a niche in many people’s hearts and we feel great loss at her death. We want you to know that we share your grief and our prayers and love are with you always.
- Though your daughter’s life was short she lived it to the full and blessed many people. God comfort you at this painful moment as you prepare to live without her beautiful smiles in the days to come. My sincere condolences to you all.
WORDS TO EXPRESS SYMPATHY FOR LOSS OF SON
- Children are arrows in the family quiver and the loss of your son is the loss of a precious arrow. We will miss him and share in your pain as you grieve.
- Your son’s death has filled me with deep sorrow as I remember the hopes and expectations you had for him. May God hold you up in this painful moment.
- Your son may be gone but he has left footprints in our hearts and lives and we will forever treasure the precious memories of him. Please accept our deepest sympathies.
- We celebrate the life of a very fine young man who we will miss terribly. May his memories be a blessing to your whole family.
- Deep anguish fills our hearts when we remember your son who left a mark in all our hearts and lives. Our prayers and love are with you and may God give you grace to face the days ahead without him in your family.