Best wishes for Engagement: Someone special just got the best news of their lives! No matter what people tell you, getting engaged is one of the most memorable experiences you can have in a lifetime. Two people have decided to go and spend the rest of their lives together, after all. The news will be everywhere, all over Facebook and Twitter and Instagram, so make sure you have all of your bases covered when it comes to social media.
Take your friends out on a celebratory dinner with the rest of your friends, and just have fun with everyone, together. Then give them a thoughtful card with heartfelt and warm engagement wishes and greetings that’ll really help drive home the fact that they’re making one of the best decisions of their lives right now.
- I hear you’re preparing to tie the knot. Congratulations to you both!
- So I hear you liked it and you put a ring on it! Nice job on the engagement, looking forward to the wedding!
- I’m so glad to hear that the two of you decided to get married! I think most of us have been waiting for this for a while, now.
- Taking a relationship to the next level is a tough call to make, but I’m positive you’re making the right one. Here’s to you!
- Ring around your finger, makes people’s gazes linger! Congratulations on the engagement!
- I’m glad to see that both of you are taking your relationship seriously enough to take it to the next level. All the best to the soon-to-be-wed!
- Well, time for all your friends to start hurriedly dieting to fit into their formal wear. Congratulations on the wedding, you two!
- That ring probably feels a little weird right now, but give it time. You’ll get used to it. My heartfelt congratulations to you and your fiancé!
- No turning back now, but why would you want to? Congratulations to you, friend!
- You said yes! Congratulations to both of you, and here’s to the start of a beautiful partnership!
- The two of you made a big decision together. Only you two know if it’s right or not, but I’m glad you made it, regardless. Congratulations to both of you!
- Spending the rest of your lives together is a big commitment, but I think we all know you two can pull it off. Congratulations, guys!
- Life’s too short to spend it alone. I’m glad you found someone you’re willing to share the rest of yours with. Looking forward to the wedding!
- I knew you two would end up together! Congratulations and thank you for proving how right I was!
- If everyone had someone as perfect for them as you two are for one another, we’d be living in a much better place. Congratulations to the two of you!
- This is only the start of a long and happy journey that the two of you must take together. I look forward to seeing where you end up.
- Wait, the two of you aren’t already married? Weird, it felt like you guys have always been together. Glad to hear it, regardless!
- You’re so lucky that you guys managed to find one another. I’m so excited to see where you’ll go from here.
- You’re going to start a whole new chapter of your life soon, and I’m glad I get to see what happens next. Congratulations!
- Alright Solider, time to learn about the Rules of Engagement! You WILL help with the coordination on the assault of your single-status. You WILL meet your fiancé at the church on time. You WILL recite your vows, and you WILL live happily ever after with her! IS THAT CLEAR, PRIVATE?
- Well, time to start planning the biggest and best day of your lives! Congratulations on your engagement!
- I’m so glad I get to see the two of you come together to be a family. My heartfelt congratulations to both of you.
- Getting married isn’t just about being together. It’s about growing together, learning together, and laughing together. So I look forward to seeing how you do.
- No turning back now, you two! Time to take that plunge and see where life takes you. Congratulations on stepping up to the edge!
- A lot of people seem to fall in and out of love for silly reasons. But when I look at the two of you, I don’t see any of that. Congratulations on your engagement, and I wish you all the best.
- I hope the two of you enjoy growing up together, and growing old together, and spend every day looking back on this time with a smile on your faces.