Retirement wishes and messages can uplift one’s spirit and make the occasion more motivating and memorable. Though retirement can be the beginning of new and better things, the fear and uncertainties that plague retirees is all too real. But by sending retirement wishes, you can let the retiree know that you will always be with them, whenever need arises. Take a look at our collection of best retirement messages and wordings that you can write in a card or notes.
BEST WISHES FOR RETIREMENT
- Who said life is boring? You are beginning the most exciting phase of your life as you begin your retirement. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Can you imagine hours and hours of enjoying your hobbies, days and days of doing whatever you want? You are one lucky person. Best wishes on your retirement.
- Congratulations on finally getting to this place of retirement. Your hard work over the years is finally paying off and now you are free to be all you ever wanted to be.
- May this time be a time of fulfillment for you and may joy and happiness ever fill your heart and days. Best wishes on your retirement.
- You started planning for this day from the first day that you were employed and I bet you never thought it would get here so soon. Well it is finally here and I hope you are well prepared to face the days ahead. Have no fear because it is just another mountain that you need to climb. Best wishes on your retirement.
You May Also Like To Read:
- Thank You Notes for Boss
- Retirement Card Messages
- Retirement Party Invitation Wording Ideas and Samples
- Birthday Wishes for Boss and Birthday Card Wordings for Boss
HAPPY RETIREMENT MESSAGES AND WISHES
Sending someone a retirement wishes and message will let them know that you are thinking of them and will keep them going even when the future seems bleak because of leaving their normal life behind to take on something else. Take a look at some happy retirement messages and wishes below.
- I send you my heartfelt happy retirement wishes as you begin this new journey of your life.
- The best years are ahead of you and face them with the same courage and tenacity that you faced your working years. Enjoy your retirement.
- As you step out into the unknown just have faith in yourself and in the fact that this is just but one other challenge you have to face. You will eventually conquer retirement blues and find joy in the days ahead. Happy retirement to you.
- You have worked so hard in the years past and you deserve this rest. However it is not a time to just sit around and do nothing. Find something that inspires you and do it with all your might. Happy Retirement!
- I wish for you joy and happiness as you begin your retirement. Now that you have finally slowed down use this time to do the things that you never got done in your own life. Congratulations on your retirement!
- Take that trip, start that hobby, climb that mountain. Whatever you ever wanted to do you can now do. Best wishes on your retirement
RETIREMENT WELL WISHES AND MESSAGES
- You always loved Sundays because it meant time off and rest. Now you have three hundred and sixty five Sundays all coming one after another for as many years as lie ahead of you. What a lucky person you are. Best wishes on your retirement.
- Retirement looks good on you. Even as I send you these best wishes on your retirement I wish we could trade places. You now have time to make all your dreams come true and I envy you. Best wishes on your retirement.
- Now I understand why you worked so hard all those years, you were trying to chase the years and make time move faster so that this time could come sooner. Well, it is finally here and I know that you are getting ready to chase something else, freedom. Enjoy your retirement for you truly deserve it.
- Seeing you now makes me so proud of you. You were consistent in your life time of work and now you have earned yourself a much needed break. And I know that your consistency will make you enjoy your retirement. All my best wishes to you.
- You are one of the wisest people that I know because though you still have many working years in you, you have opted to stop and just have a good time. Happy Retirement!
- May your retirement bring you fulfillment in ways you never expected. Best wishes to you.
RETIREMENT WISHES FOR COWORKER
Your co workers are sure to appreciate your thoughtful retirement wishes for coworker as they enter this new life.
- I could almost envy you all those free hours away from crazy and complaining clients, phones that ring endlessly and sometimes too high expectations from the superiors. Those end now. Enjoy your retirement, my friend!
- You are free at last my friend, so go and enjoy your freedom and find something less stressful to do. Happy retirement to you.
- This company grew because you were a very important part of it. Now that you are leaving we know that you will be irreplaceable and much as we would have liked you to stay on the time to say good bye has come. You will surely be missed.
- You’re an important part of this company and now you’re retiring, you’ll surely be missed. I pray that you enjoy all the years ahead. Happy retirement.
- We have had our good days and bad days here on the job but one thing that I learned about you is that you never give up and you never bow down in defeat. May this courage and strength take you far, and may you enjoy your retirement. Best wishes to you.
- You always dreamed of being your own boss and now it is finally happening. From today and onwards you are answerable only to yourself, take coffee breaks when you feel like, your lunch breaks can be as long as you want them to be, and best of all you don’t have to come to work at all. Happy retirement to you.
RETIREMENT WISHES FOR A FRIEND
Friends need utmost support after retirement. They want reassurance from you that you will not leave them like their job has. So here are some retirement wishes samples for friends.
- I am so happy that you are finally retiring for now we can plan for all those trips that we never could take because you were always so busy. Welcome to real life at last.
- Today is the beginning of the rest of your life and I know that just as you worked hard in your job, you will work even harder to enjoy your retirement. According to me that is just exchanging one job for another but I wish you well anyway. Happy retirement.
- As your friend I want to say that you are a great person and an achiever, and that is what has brought you this far. Happy Retirement!
- Congratulations dear friend for having stood the test of time and put up with hundreds of hours of stressful work without breaking down. And now in return you are going to have hundreds of hours of free and relaxing time. May you enjoy this season of your life and just have fun.
- Life never stops and retirement is just the beginning of a new phase of life. Embrace it with joy and may peace and happiness come along for the ride too. Happy retirement.
Retirement Card Messages
- Happy retirement! Don’t worry about what you will do next, for retirement is actually the time you begin to live.
- Pick up old habits, explore nature, chase dreams and just have fun! It is never too late to make your dreams come true. Congratulations on your retirement!
- The end of working is not the end of life. Look at it as the opportunity to make each day worth living. Have a wonderful retirement life.
- You have had a boss for so many years, now it’s time to be the boss of your own life. Retirement is the time you can wake up late, and decide to do nothing without answering to anyone. Congratulations on your retirement.
- Despite praying that you enjoy your retirement life, we will miss you very much in the work force. You have been an inspiration and a blessing to us all. Thank you for the memorable years, happy retirement.
Retirement Wishes for Teacher
- Congratulations! You have officially qualified for the longest vacation of your life. Travel to any part of the world without worrying about reporting back to work. Enjoy to the fullest.
- Whatever you decide to pursue during your retirement life, may success be your portion. Happiest retirement!
- Wishing you nothing but the best in all you do during your retirement. May you begin to enjoy the fruits of your big heart, as all good tidings come your way. Happy retirement life.
- The company is losing a valuable treasure as you gain back control of your life. Wishing you happiness, peace, prosperity and everything awesome in your retirement.
- Now it’s time to do everything for you. Time to remind your loved ones that they matter to you. Time to play with the kids and plan surprise dinners for your better half. Do everything you couldn’t do before. Congratulations on retiring!
Retirement Wishes for Boss
- Best wishes to you as you take up the new role of retiree. It is a tough job in case you did not know. Best wishes on your retirement!
- Think of the many hours of rest and relaxation, no ringing phones, no angry clients, no nagging bosses, just imagine how busy you will be doing nothing. Happy retirement to you.
- May God bless you and may happiness and fulfillment be your portion as you enter into your retirement years. Happy Retirement!
- As you begin your retirement I send you my best wishes and pray that you will enjoy life from now onwards as you relax and just spend time doing what you love best.
- In all the time that we worked together you struck me as someone very dedicated to your work. You inspired me to work hard and achieve the impossible and I will miss your mentorship and help. Best wishes on your retirement!
Man was created to work and so from when we are able to we are always at work, sometimes for the monetary benefits and sometimes just for the joy of working. In any case, after many years of putting in all our efforts in working, the time comes when we need to take a break from it all and either go back home and rest or take on newer challenges. Whatever the case, your friends and family will need to be encouraged and inspired as they enter into retirement. We hope that the few samples of retirement wishes above can be of any use to cheer up your friends and relatives.
Retirement Card Messages
When someone retires, people celebrate and wish them well as they enter a new chapter in their lives. Having the support of friends and family can help make the transition from a working lifestyle to the retired life. A good retirement message can include use of a little humor, wishes of a great future and congratulation messages for accomplishments. Whatever you choose to write in a retirement message, it is always good to remember that retirement is an achievement. Please find some hand written collection of Retirement Card Messages below
Every accomplishment deserves a celebration and therefore the message should be of joy and happiness. Writing a retirement message is never an easy task, especially if you are remaining behind in the workforce. We have put together some of retirement messages for you to choose from. Below are our retirement messages;
Retirement Messages For Card
“You have worked hard in your career, now it’s your time to relax and reap the fruits of your labor. Enjoy your retirement time, congratulations!”
“I am very happy for you my friend. As you transition from the workforce to the retiree status, may God bless you and give you long life. Congratulations!”
“Don’t forget to drop in and pay us a visit at the work place. As your colleagues, we will miss you very much. Congratulations for investing and finally coming to the end of your working life.”
“Congratulations! It your time to relax and have a good time!”
“Congratulations! It is finally time to do nothing but be happy. I am happy for you.”
“Retirement is a time to rediscover you, fall in love again and make yourself the only priority. Congratulations on your retirement enjoy!”
“Wishing you all the best as life gives you a second chance at smiling and living again. Congratulations on your retirement!”
“There is no better time to be happy, to smile, to breath, to love and be loved than the time after your retirement. So enjoy and do not hold back. Congratulations!”
Retirement Greeting Card Messages
“Retirement is the one time in life, you get to realize that its okay to live for fun, laughter and love. Have a happy life a head my friend.”
“After years of hard work, there is no one who deserves to relax and enjoy like you do. Congratulations on your retirement!”
“Retirement is the period when you have to start worrying about your health and not making money. Congratulations!”
“With all the skills and the degrees, retirement will make you realize that you still have to learn how to have fun. Congratulations!”
“Have as much fun as you can, but take it easy because you have the rest of your life to have a blast. Congratulation on your retirement!”
“Congratulations! Retirement is the only time you are officially allowed to do nothing!”
“Retirement is an opportunity life gives you to become your own boss. Don’t be too strict with yourself, have fun!”
“Don’t look at retirement as a time to slow down, because it is actually the beginning of the fastest period of your life: time flies when you are having fun! Congratulations”
Funny Retirement Card Messages
“This is the only time that whether young or old, fun is very much allowed. The only time that every day comes with new and fresh experiences, so enjoy. Congratulations on retiring!”
“You have invested throughout your career, now it’s time to enjoy yourself and live by your own rules. Congratulations on retiring!”
“Congratulations on your retirement! Finally you are allowed to never listen to your boss. Its time to be the boss!”
“This is just to thank you for the time you made all of us laugh and smile, as your colleagues we will miss you. Enjoy the fruits of your hard work and may your retirement day be filled with joy and happiness. Congratulations on retiring!”
“Years of devotion, commitment, discipline and hard work have finally culminated into this moment when you retire. Wishing you all the best life has to offer. Congratulations on retiring!”
“It is never easy to adjust to change, more so when it means changing your whole life. Just remember that the kind of change you are about to experience the kind that makes you feel young again – it’s called retirement. Congratulations!”
“You spent your life investing money throughout your career. Now it’s time to invest in happiness and ensure that you are never sad for the rest of your life. Congratulations on retiring!”
“Wishing you the best in your retirement days. May your dreams finally come true! Congratulation of retiring!”
Retirement Card Wishes
“Your hard work has earned you the right to rest and relax for the rest of your life. Congratulations on your retiring!”
“It is inspiring to see how hard work can get you to a place when all you have to do is relax. Enjoy your retirement and congratulations!”
“This is the only time when doing nothing is never criticized by anyone. So enjoy your rest and have fun! Congratulations on retiring!”
“As you start another chapter of your life, may all the good tiding come your way! Congratulations and have a happy retirement!”
“Best wishes on your retirement. We will miss your presence at the office, but we are grateful for all we have learnt from you. Congratulations on your retirement!”
“Thank you for the years of dedication that you have given to the company. It is now time for you to relax and enjoy the investments you worked so hard for. Congratulation!”