Christian Christmas Greetings and Wishes: Whenever Christmas comes we are often too busy running around doing too many unnecessary thing and we often do not get to enjoy the season for itself. Christmas is the time when God in His mercy sent His Son into the world to save the sinful and the lost and restore back the relationship that was broken in the Garden of Eden when the first man Adam and his wife Eve sinned against God.
May we remember this as we celebrate Christmas and may we ever remind our friends and family of the love of God. This Christmas share inspirational and life giving messages to lift the spirits of loved ones. And more than just messages share joy and laughter and let your lives bring hope to the many who are hopeless. Let this Christmas make a great difference in your life and in the lives of loved ones and neighbours.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Christmas Messages Wishes
- Christmas Messages for Friends
- Short Christmas Messages and Greetings
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Messages
Christmas Christmas Messages and Wishes
“Bright lights and magical nights make the best Christmas scene, but the only way to make it perfect is spending it together.”
“Let us greet this Christmas season with a big smile and say thanks to the many blessings that was showered on us this past year.”
“One magical thing about Christmas is bringing the entire family together in one house and make new great memories that can for an eternity.”
“Family is the greatest gift of Christmas. From my family to yours, we wish you the happiest greetings of the season and the merriest cheers for the coming New Year.”
“Friends and family are precious because of their wise counsel. This season of Christmas is the time to show our friends and family how much we appreciate them. Take time to rejoice with them and share good times. Merry Christmas to you and your folks.”
CHRISTIAN MERRY Christmas MESSAGES
- As we celebrate Christmas may we always remember God’s mercy towards us and so extend mercy to those we feel are unworthy. Just as we were granted grace by a loving God, may we grant grace to those who least expect it. Merry Christmas to you.
- The wise men came bearing gifts for Baby Jesus, the shepherds left their flocks and came to see this wonderful happening. This Christmas as you buy gifts and remember loved ones, let us worship the One who gave us the greatest gift of all. Have a wonderful Christmas.
- We can celebrate Christmas every day of the year by showing love and kindness every day of the year and not just at Christmas. Enjoy your Christmas.
- When Christ was born a new radiant light shone into this sin darkened world and chased the darkness away. We can walk in the light of Christ and let His radiance continue to guide our ways into eternity. Have a Merry Radiant Christmas.
- May we never lock the One whose birthday we celebrate at Christmas out of our homes because of our schedules, plans and busy lives. May His love ever bring joy into your home and your life. Merry Christmas.
- As you light the Christmas trees in your home, may your focus be on the One True Light of the world who came to show us the right way back to God. Merry Christmas to you.
- Joy to the whole world during this wonderful Christmas season. Share love and laughter all around and bring peace and good will to all friends and family and even those who we do not know. Merry Christmas to you.
- May the joy and laughter that you enjoy during Christmas spill over into the New Year and beyond. In this way you will be rejoicing every day of the year. Happy Christmas to you.
CHRISTIAN CHRISTMAS CARD MESSAGES
If you are unsure of what to write in a Christmas card, this collection of Christian christmas messages for cards is for you. We compile some of the best Christian christmas wishes and messages for your inspiration.
- Every Christmas should be celebrated as a time of new beginnings. This Christmas may it be the time that broken relationships are restored, wounded hearts made whole and may all hopelessness turn into hope once again. May Christ restore your lives and give you a new beginning. Merry Christmas.
- May the love of Christ fill your hearts and permeate your whole world this Christmas. And may that same love spill over from yourself to others who need it and even those who are not aware that they need it. Have a Loving Merry Christmas.
- As you put up the Christmas tree star, may you be vividly reminded of the Morning Star who came to shine in this dark world and save us from sin. May your Christmas be filled with the light of Christ. Have a Merry Christmas.
- Share the love of Christ with others throughout the year and let Christmas time be the celebration of this great love. Have a Merry Christmas.
- Decorations, new clothes and huge feasts do not make Christmas. Christmas is made up of Christ and His love for us and this Christmas whatever our economic status, may we rejoice in this true love. Have a Merry Christmas.
- This Christmas card comes into your home to bring you glad tidings of love and hope. The message is very simple and yet it is very rich. Christ loves us and He came for us and Christmas is His way of showing us His love. Merry Christmas to you.
- When you see Christmas through the eyes of a child it will begin to make perfect sense to you. Children in their innocence love unconditionally and have a smile for everyone at Christmas. May your love be unconditional like Christ’s love is, and may you have a smile for everyone this Christmas and always. Merry Christmas.
- One day many years ago a small family found refuge and rest in a dirty and wet stable, and on that wondrous and glorious night the Mighty King of the universe was born. Christmas can be glorious even in our small and empty houses if we let The King of the universe be born into our lives. Have a Merry Christmas.
INSPIRATIONAL CHRISTIAN MERRY CHRISTMAS MESSAGES
- You don’t have to be rich to celebrate and enjoy Christmas. Remember that the Christ and his family found joy and gladness in a little dirty stable. And even mighty magi kings and humble shepherds shared in this gladness in that small stable. As long as love is present, Christmas will ever be glorious.
- If you look at Christmas with eyes of faith you can almost hear the angels singing and praising God on high for His love for mankind. Listen with ears of faith and look with eyes of faith this Christmas and behold wonders never experienced before.
- Christmas season is the time to let go of all old hurts and reach for forgiveness as well as give out forgiveness and grace. Let this be the time that relationships are restored and hope built up once again.
- God put us all in families for a reason. To share love and joy and work together for the well being of all family members. Even hurting families, broken families and dysfunctional families can experience the joy of Christmas if they open their hearts to the greatest love of God who is Jesus Christ. Every family under the sun deserves this great joy and they can enjoy it if only they reach out for it.